Friday, January 2, 2009

Great Tiddings of comfort and Joy

I love it when the house is messy with children
who have come home...
I really do!! Too often it sits spotless...... Messes equal children.

For one of Jeff's projects at school he surprised us and used our home and did a complete landscape remodel...It was beautiful...but a bit out of our league!! That boy is talented!!
*if you double click on the picture you can see the detail...Pretty impressive


First thing they did after driving in a blizzard through the Gorge for a solid two hours and only going between 3-5 miles an hour....was eat!!!!!

They spent a great deal of the evening telling us how scary it all really was which while they were driving and we were in contact....they did not share the scary details....I for one am glad they did not!!
Thanks Dad Rich for the nice prayers in the behalf...



2 comments:

Jill said...

Is that a pool to the side of your house on Jeff's drawing? That baby better be covered, it is Oregon you know. Maybe it can be an ice rink in the winter!

The Slaters said...

That landscape remodel is nice....I say go for it haha :)